We Will be Closed on Father's Day 6/20
Welcome to Weed Orchards and Winery
A Pick-Your-Own Farm and Winery in the hills of Hudson Valley, New York.
Free Weekday Admission
Yoga At the Winery
Live Music Weekend
Check your email or spam folder to confirm subscription
- Masks are no longer required outdoors. Masks are encouraged inside the winery for those not vaccinated and for those individuals who feel more comfortable wearing them indoors.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, or back packs.
- No Littering. Please clean up after yourself
- Be respectful of our neighbors and mind all Private property notices.
- From March thru August, trained and socialized pets are welcome in our outside dining area as long as they are on a leash and picked up after. For Harvest season, we ask to leave pets at home in compliance with food safety laws.
- Weed Orchards & Winery reserves the right to ask any customer not willing to comply with these rules to leave the property.
From summer through fall, our Pick-Your-Own farm offers 40 acres of vegetables, fruits, and flowers including plums, nectarines, green beans, peaches, zucchini, eggplant, pumpkins, zinnias and 15 varieties of apples. Our picking season is paired with festivities every weekend such as hayrides, live music, and barbeques!
Our Tasting Room and Cafe carries a variety of our own HomeGrown Hard Ciders and Wines as well as NY State craft beers. Pair your favorite drinks with farm-to-table selections from our menu. In the warmer months, be sure to stop by for our refreshing Wine Slushies. *Winery open weekends only unless specified.
Weed Orchards is a 5th generation family-run farm. Established in 1913, what started out as a traditional fruit farm, expanded into a 40 acre Pick-Your-Own and winery. Nestled at the base of the mountains in Marlboro, NY, Weed Orchards is approximately 60 miles North of New York City.
Host Your Event at Weed Orchards