Outside Dining is now Available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-5pm. Reservations are not taken. Tables are available on a first come basis.
We are asking all customers to wear a mask and practice social distancing.Thank you for supporting local business!”
Weed Orchards Menu
• Weed’s Greek Salad • Mixed Green Salad
Thin Crust Pizzas
• Weed’s White • Margherita • Buffalo Chicken • Traditional Cheese • Pepperoni*GLUTEN FREE options available
• Crispy Chicken Sandwich with Fries (Truffle or Regular)
• Chicken Tenders & Fries • Mozarella Sticks • Jalapeño Poppers • Parmesan Truffle Fries• Regular Fries • Sweet Potato Fries • Fried Pickles with Spicy Aioli
• Apple Cider Donuts • Macadamia Nut Cookie • Triple Chocolate Cookie • Blueberry Pie • Apple Pie • Apple Walnut Pie
• Sangria (White or Red) • HomeGrown Hard Cider (Apple or Blueberry) • Wine Slushies • Local Craft Beer
Local Craft Beer
Wine by the Bottle
Dry. Pear, green apple, honeydew. Medium body, balanced.
Dry. Apple, lemon, lime, mineral. Medium body, refreshing finish
Off dry. Lychee, smokey pepper, sweet spices. Medium body, long tangy finish.
Semi-Sweet. Juicy concord upfront. Grape, medium bodied. Dry finish.
Off dry. Beautiful acidity and notes of lychee and apricot.
Sweet. Juicy peach, cantaloupe. Medium body, smooth finish.
Dry. Jammy blackberry, vanilla, blueberry. Medium body, dry finish.
Off Dry. White nectarine, buttery, floral. medium body, creamy finish.
Dry. Pineapple, honey, hazelnut. Medium body, dry finish.
Semi-sweet. Ripe strawberry, summer in a bottle. Medium body, balanced.
Dry. Bright cherry, cinnamon, nutmeg. Light to medium body. Balanced acidity.
Ruby Red Reserve
Red Blend. Dry. Tart Cherry, currants. Medium to full body, tannic finish.
Riesling Blueberry Merlot Blackberry